Sunday, July 15, 2012

Introductions!

    Hello! I am Suzannah. I am married to a hunky ginger named Jonah and we have a sassy daughter named Joanna Beth. 


Our Story...



    Jonah and I met when we were 6, and 4 months old, at a party. Just before I turned 2, my parents moved to Sedro Woolley, where Jonah and his family were living. 

    So for the next 6 years, Jonah and I were in primary together. When I turned 8, my family moved to Anacortes. Then when Jonah was 12, he and his mother moved to California. We would see each other, once in a while when he and his mother would visit the grand-parents, for holidays. 
    When we were 16, Jonah's uncle Mark was getting married. Since Jonah was going to be the only one his age at the wedding, his grandma asked me to come along and be his companion.


 (I would like to point out that she had me wear my little black dress, which looked FABULOUS on me.) We had never considered each other as more than brother and sister till then. 




    We had never been single at the same time before that, or since then frankly. It wasn't till we were 18 and he had moved up to his grandparents' house, (which is a few blocks from my parents' house) that we started hanging out. His grandmother had been bugging me for YEARS to come visit while he was there. 

    Our first kiss was on my 19th birthday. One thing led to another, he proposed right before Valentine's day, and we got married in June. 

Jonah joined the US Coast Guard, and graduated 2 days before our wedding. We got stationed in Astoria, Oregon.  Joanna was born while we were there. 

    
On our one year anniversary, we were all sealed in the Seattle Temple for time and all eternity.

We have now lived in Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia and now California. We are very happy where we are now, and can't wait to see what life holds in store for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment